Wednesday, July 30, 2008

life at ump - things i never think of..

when i was in matriculation in kulim, i felt terrible because that was the first time i was far away from my family. i cannot focus on my study and my friends around cannot help me. 5 months after that, i feel more and more comfortable there, and when i received the offer from ump, i thought i will take the same period of time to be satisfied. but i was wrong. after the orientataion was over, everything went great and i never feel 'homesick'. my roomate, classmate and friends are very kind. i can focus on my study and i enjoyed the activities that were organized. it was a busy time, but i cherish every moment i spent here. my family, especially my father was glad to see that his youngest daughter has grown up. i hope that day by day, my life here will be more amazing, and i will remember them forever...

No comments: